>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, November 04, 2007, 1:35 AM

Went for work today.
I nearly don't know where to start.
anyways, just ain't good today, was in quite bad condition.hmm, was doing hosting.but i just couldn't do it well. I blamed no one but myself, everything just went out of control. I just dashed into the toilet cause i knew the pair of red eyes couldn't hold it anymore.
Once and for all, they flow it all out. after calming myself down,I went back and worked double hard to learn everything well....I just couldn't let people look down on me.I just....couldn't lose.
then Imn Siew,comforted me. I really love her.(: thanks ah siew. I needa another chance to try and get things well done again.I know I can.
Everything got smooth then,still I really needa brush up my skills. Kingston came to ask if i need anything then went for break,thanks for ya concern. I appreciate that,and i mean it.I know he's worried, but i still need to work out things myself.Thanks for cheering me up.(:
Zul and my darling Deanne, thanks a lot too...
Yesterday i got "sian" for reason.cause I knew something "big" is gonna happening to me,its just sixth sense...
and thanks TK for concerning me yesterday.thanks for helping too.
Really thank god for everything.
I owe it all to you,lord.
without you,I think i'll be collapsing.
thank you.
may god bless...<3
when i cried, do you feel something.
if you care ,you will.
and when pearls fell, I shouted for your name.
im sick.

~ running wild is my forte ~