>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, November 07, 2007, 1:08 AM

Im just having headache now.
Just back from town,was celebrating Kingston's birthday.Which was something not within my plan for today.hmm..
woke up at 11plus make it to school, for the 1COMT. its like extreme bored....and just went to school all because of that 2 HOURS lecture. anyways, met up with weiboon and peiyi and Qing to do project work after that. The project work ain't easy.Really....)x i almost died there.
during the discussion, about 6 plus TK called. Claiming its Kingston's birthday today!! I thought it was a JOKE!! hahas. then i was asked to go down to celebrate his birthday.reached about 7 plus.
I waited till closing timing.OMG!! so tired lo.glad there was people to entertain me.(: Ah Siew even made S.O.P for me!! hahas..sweet sweet...(:
then sat at a corner quietly seeing them busy working here and there.
finally the last customer had left, everyone started playing games with king.hahas!! cream and egg on him!!! OMG!!! hahas..it dirted his uniform,and he didnt bring his home clothes to change!! omy!! suai lo..TK lent his sweater to king.hahas.lol!!
afterwhich,we make our way to cineleisure's hong kong cafe for supper... hmm..was alrite!! though something went wrong somewhere during the supper.And i didnt meant it, its just not right......but i think i've hurt someone...and i think i should make myself clear instead of making things worse...
before we could go home,siew's boyfriend Louis challenge TK amd King to DRINK!!! at the end King got a lil' drunk..TK still okay..
really lost my laughter lo..hahas!! then took cab home together with king and TK..but hadda send the poor drunk head King home first..then let TK alight after that. I just felt strange today..
but never mind..things will get better then..(:
missing someone..
needa get back onto my things..
nites world..
may god bless...<3
wrong when you're gone..

~ running wild is my forte ~