>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 2:22 PM

And yes I've sent my darling Abby to operation for sterilization today.
Was really nervous. hmm. other than that really cant speak out of any words.
Just hoping that angels swould be there for her. And im just praying hard now.
yep.Yesterday went for work, it was like SOOOOOOO long since i've went for work. Cause last week my schedule was really hectic like crazy.. then Siew, Robin, Susan and Chris missed me like siao!! hahas.(: and of course not to mention the kitchen staffs too!! (: snd im too glad to see them, after a long tournoment from my stomach flu...really!! however my little genie,TK and also the irritating King wasnt there to let me have fun..hahas. but heard that they both missed me..awww...sweet boys.(:
though there's still some spreading of rumors still i'd say, everyone is my GOODIE-Ole-FRIENDS..(: hmm..it was not so tiring yesterday.But got MY PAY!!!! however, i know somehow it'll go somewhere else rather than my pocket..wth...hahas!!
anyways, will get ready soon for my christmas present to my darling friends lo..!!!!
okay shall stop here.ITS TIME FOR QUIZ...
may god bless..<33

~ running wild is my forte ~