>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
At first i really don't know what to write for tod...
Ru guo ke yi, wo ning yuan xuan ze bu qu gan shou....
Recently I just need some time for my own space.t...
Whoots!! Just bathe. yupp came back from supper, t...
Just woken up from horrible dreams. I just cant cl...
I'm just feeling sweet now..<33> Had work today..i...
wosh!!just came back from work!! so happy today((:...
So restless..)xi'd care for you cause i needa feel...
wahas!!Just came back from movies..(: watched rata...
Douglas just went SIAO today!! he was like mad lor...
Tuesday, October 09, 2007, 9:13 PM
Yesterday, ate at own boutique hahas!!
Keong, the head chef of our boutique took Deanne and my orders!!!!! wah lau...hahas!!
thanks alot to him!! and thanks Sean for making the dinner delicious...(:
really grateful to Sean and Keong...(:
today was so damn tired, slept till 2 pm.. missed the SB seminar..)x i think im gonna get whack by jiejie le...)x
anyways, i just spent my day through computer entertainment..(: hahas!!
web is just so good..(:
hmm..tmw got work..
i miss my colleagues le ba...
and i miss you..(:
~ running wild is my forte ~