>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, October 25, 2007, 12:37 AM

Today went to work after school as usual. But i notice something different, which is im now closer to my working friends than my poly ones.
hmm, perhaps im neglecting them too much. gotta really catch up then...
work is usual as crazy i use to be..and im just being a siao char bo in the boutique!!! omy!!
there were so many scandal about me and my friends which i didnt know!! secrets lor..
anyways, today im just not myself for no reason.hahas!! perhaps im just too tired, thats why.
hmm, okay today got nothing much to share just wanna claim my craziness for today..(:
mind was tired to think.
and i know its all about you.
but was i in yours too.
you see me and remember me
but do you think of who i am in you?

~ running wild is my forte ~