>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, October 31, 2007, 11:55 PM

ritenere il battimento, ballo ad esso!!
hahas!! suddenly I just wanna speak french..<3>
today went to school,as usual was LATE again!! hmm, then i realize that there's TEST!! so damn shitty..I didn't bring my reference book.
merde!!
I just don't think i could get a passing grade,unless I'm just that lucky.)x Lecturer for UID wasn't present today, think is due to her undergoing operation. I'm just really, "fortunate" enough to have lecturer like that. Maybe its not her fault.)x
anyways, wasted time at the lab. Played MAJONG!! hahas.though its computer game those majong,still satisfied okay...<33>
After which attended BIS lecture, which ended early due to work done..hahas!! GiddygiddyGa....hahas!!
Nevertheless, went for work today. TK suddenly shouted, "Ruru,je vous manque...!!!!" I was like,l'OH mon...face..hahas..cause i didn't work for..three days??!! and most of them just missed me A LOT??!!.. hahas..but I'm really thankful for the overwhelming regards...hahas..<33
work just passes real fast as I played and work..hmm..TK that poor thing got scratched by his friend during play.hahas.even had muscle ache at first, then helped him to massage to let him feel better. It just works!! hahas..that mon petit genie...
TK helped me a lot today, he closed the bar early and fast. Instead of sitting down and wait for me. He initiated to mop the floor, and sweep some part of the floor.
génie doux...<33
always get me surprised.
Imn Siew and me played a lil' devil joke on TK.hahas!! so fun....(:
happy holloween!!!
anyways,during the journey home I just found out TK's bdae birthday is just opp of mine..His is on 3/2 while mine is on 2/3 hahas..and we're both same age...that génie doux..<3
OH and its Sean's birthday today..Happy Birthday Sean!! (:
hope you'll be more courageous everyday..
may god bless..
nites world.
想


~ running wild is my forte ~