>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, October 03, 2007, 1:31 AM

Recently I just need some time for my own space.
things are just passing by so fast, and i hadnt been able to take in anything.
then i dont know about my feelings.am i afraid to feel or i felt but i kept taking distance in my own feelings.
sometimes i tell myself dont be afraid to feel, but still i cant get through it.im still too afraid. I just needa....
anyways, been busy lately with work. cause been scheduled to work almost everyday.After Ah dug has quit, missed his silly jokes lor..bored..!!
anyways,i really thank people who has been treating me exceptionally good.really i appreciate the kindness you've given to me.(:
okay and its time to do my sleeping beauty..((:
nites world.!! <3
i just missed you.
我只想知道你在想什么今天起我的心贴近我的耳朵听你轻轻的轻轻的轻轻的说到底我是你的什么我只想知道你爱不爱我现在我安静的贴在你的胸口要你说听你说说爱我
Fei mai pin-jolin
当时怎么爱上你的
朋友说的我微笑听着
爱情的剧本原来就没规则
现在变不重要了
结局已揭晓了
后来当朋友
你我也只是顺手
殉难着好演员的我
说不遗憾是骗人的
那些爱与不爱
还在颤栗着
我明白的只是谁来导演呢
勇敢是你教的
眼泪是我的快乐都假的
我想找个答案
如果爱被出卖
到最后非卖品有什么剩下
太好强又太傻
受了伤当残币留下
保重的坚强
笑得那么自然
悲伤也放进橱窗
爱没有答案
再倔强 再不分
到最后被看穿
一个人逞强
说不恨是骗人
我不再隐瞒爱的伤痕
不想转过身
不必回头地承认
非卖品是爱最美的灵魂

~ running wild is my forte ~