>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, October 08, 2007, 1:46 AM

At first i really don't know what to write for today,cause my mind was in a whirl.
hmm, partially cause I'm starting school soon and frankly speaking i like to work together with my colleagues. as we can communicate better in some sense. but still, i have to face the reality that I'm gonna head for school once again. )x
then, i cant handle my feelings well. just too immature hurr. For many moments when someone just got too concern for me. i got scared and started to run away.
and just for many times i got too carried away by somethings.
i was afraid after my school sem starts will we stay as close as we are now....
or i just cant hold that simple relationship within my hands.
im still taking things into my consideration.
and can i forget all these..or i cant.
just before stopping, wanna bring in these
我在这里计算终点的距离下一站有没有更期待的结局眼闭上眼看不看得见过去看不看得见原来那个你和幸福的关系路太弯梦在转错过的人已不在以为我能习惯一个人安全感路太弯爱在转明知忘记会很难我一路上跌跌撞撞却找不回拥抱的形状眼闭上眼看不看得见过去看不看得见原来那个你和幸福的关系路太弯梦在转错过的人已不在以为我能习惯一个人安全感路太弯爱在转明知忘记会很难我一路上跌跌撞撞却找不回拥抱的形状付出过是不是就换得希望呼吸太乱世界太宽缘分毕竟太短路太弯梦在转错过的人已不在以为我能习惯一个人安全感路太弯爱在转明知忘记会很难我一路上跌跌撞撞却找不回拥抱的形状我一路上跌跌撞撞却找不回拥抱的形状
anyways, nites world..<33
how many times when you see me home i wish you could.....

~ running wild is my forte ~