>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, September 04, 2007, 9:48 PM

wosh!!
just came back from work!! so happy today((:
Deanne a new collgeue in our cafe.hahas. she looks like Vivian de cousin.((: had great laughs today.((: and its sad to know that duckie is going in like three days lo!! fwah!! i just wish i could have met him earlier.((: he's really make all my days in laughters.(: and i just cant do without duckie!! hahas!!
hmm..kingston asked me to wait for him after work, but i was really tired and i was so damn sorry..)x but still i listened to him wwhile he's working.((:
i wanna slap VICTOR!! he called me auntie...dishwashing auntie...slaps!!
anyways, hadda fun!!
and its time to watch my C.S.I..((:
nites world!!
im really glad that we made up this time((:
and i hope we could stay together always.((:
hearts..<33
you're still being missed,after seeing you..((:

~ running wild is my forte ~