>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, September 02, 2007, 2:27 AM

wahas!!
Just came back from movies..(: watched ratatouille.((:
I just simply love it man!! itd really testing on true and real friendships. i just couldnt tell you more how much i love that movie.((:
hmm.. yar ate dinner with kingston again. but couldnt chat long cause of the movie.((: chated some issues together with kingston and i really thank him for being nice.(:
oh yar,aint world small enough to meet back some "old" friends.(: hmm and also met my didi!! though Jeric didnt saw me. but still i notice him from not-too-afar.((: still glad to see him.((:
oh and during work,victor came back to settle something.he really looks shuai in his own clothes.(:
and i miss him so.)x
okay needa sleep and gotta work tmw..
nites world!!
may god bless..

~ running wild is my forte ~