>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
wahas!!Just came back from movies..(: watched rata...
Douglas just went SIAO today!! he was like mad lor...
I just hate myself for worrying for you.
what a tiring day i had..!!worked like siao today....
Just got back from dinner!!Today i worked till clo...
haiyoyo..been busy with my work lately.(: yesterd...
yoyo..back from my work.(: today was my first day ...
Just wanna wish my baby HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!its her 1...
im so damn wu liao sia!!!hahas.see the time and yo...
and finally got a glimpse of what "secret" the mov...
Monday, September 03, 2007, 2:41 PM
So restless..)x
i'd care for you cause i needa feel that way.
i miss you.
i am sorry for making you pissed.
hearts..<33
~ running wild is my forte ~