>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, September 09, 2007, 9:34 PM

I'm just feeling sweet now..<33>
Had work today..
it was perfect timing..(: and got cakes but i didn't take it!! so damn regret..wahahas!!
still i got to drink MANGO YOGURT!! done by our beloved Batista,Susan..(: sweet sweet.. however im so damn sick today..nearly hadda crawl out man..!! but thanks for everyone's concern..i just made it alive out..hahas..hells..and kingston, really thanks for ya concern..(:
i just suddenly got so damn high everyday working..(:
one word to describe..HAPPY....!!!!(:
okay and tmw is class chalet i suddenly felt so damn moody cause our class chalet is like..wah liu...!! never mind..hope there's as much fun as possible!!
MAY GOD bLESS.....<33
opps..and thanks erhem for waiting..(:
take off...........................

~ running wild is my forte ~