>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, August 18, 2007, 12:21 AM

yoyo..
back from my work.(: today was my first day of work in F&B line, i was so nervous that i made loads of funny stuffs and was made a laughing stock.fwah!! When I look at those food i was like,WHOA!! perhaps im too hungry..hahas!!
anyways thanks for Roy, Evelyn, Rin(Victor) my shi xiong for teaching me loads of stuffs. and victor was a hao nan ren!! hahas. glad that he was there to teach me everything. hmm..some people there are kind but some are not..so i'd better be patient and quiet ba..
still i like the people i meet today.(:
hmm.. today i was so not myself as i was so damn quiet and didnt dare to say anything due to being feared of getting scold. )x anyways, i still got reprimanded to improve.. must improve! JIA YOU..!!
my leggy was going to break anytime. But thankful God for being with me.(: I just know it..
tmw still got shift so gotta sleep early!! tcc..WO LAI LE!!

~ running wild is my forte ~