>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, August 09, 2007, 5:40 AM

wanna wonder why im not sleeping at this point of time..??
i myself also wonder why..
damn..
it just happen that my eyes were wide open, apparently for no reason. shitty.lol..!!
perhaps its things on my mind that couldnt shove away, im just getting headaches. Dont just humans act this way when they are having multiple thoughts on mind..??
and its NATIONAL DAY TODAY..!!
well, mine i have to celebrate in studies..so damn freak!! well, its just fair.. cause im having holis 2 weeks earlier than any other poly students. ICT just rock!!
im so friggin' restless..!!!! shall head for some sleep even though i cant!! shall update photos again..(:
i felt so un-loved.

~ running wild is my forte ~