>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
what a tiring day i had..!!worked like siao today....
Just got back from dinner!!Today i worked till clo...
haiyoyo..been busy with my work lately.(: yesterd...
yoyo..back from my work.(: today was my first day ...
Just wanna wish my baby HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!its her 1...
im so damn wu liao sia!!!hahas.see the time and yo...
and finally got a glimpse of what "secret" the mov...
wanna wonder why im not sleeping at this point of ...
wahahas.. been busy lately just finish one test pa...
yep, and yesterday was Daren's birthday. And also ...
Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:36 PM
I just hate myself for worrying for you.
~ running wild is my forte ~