>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, August 30, 2007, 11:12 PM

Douglas just went SIAO today!! he was like mad lor.. kept on like making me laugh like hell.
got stomachache all because of him.. anyways, today was as tired as always!!
and i got so damn many things to get busy!! shitty!! and TONY came AGAIN today.. maybe to me hai hao but to others it might be FUN or STRESS.hahas!! Just before i head home ah Dug just di-siao me!! lol!! then i was so damn surprised that tony bid farewell to me..!!! so damn shocked!! AND SHIOK!! hahas...maybe i over-reacted.(:
anyways,tmw..arh!! im just tired..nites world!!
may god bless..

~ running wild is my forte ~