>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, August 11, 2007, 2:53 AM

and finally got a glimpse of what "secret" the movie is about.
the movie was a touching, moved my heart a lil' (: and also its hilarious at some scene. hahas..!!
together with vivian and Rere, we watched Jay's production. whoots!! he's really shuai in the movie. seriously, im kinda in love with him!! hahas!!
anyways, its kinda worth to watch the movie. Not bad still there's always room for improvement.hahas!! i sounded as if i was like Steven Spielberg. oh whatevers.!! i really admire when qing xiang lun played the piano!! i really LOVE guys playing piano, just like xiao lun!! hahas!! im just head over heels for piano.(: hahas.
JAY really kinda rocks!! hahas. shuai shuai.....
oh and my holis are here i dont know what to do man.. Gonna meet Jeric on mon together with GY ba.hahas. hope everything is blessed.(:
nite world-ie..
may god bless.<33
jay's piano just rock me!!

~ running wild is my forte ~