yeap.and this morning went all the way to SPCA which was surprisingly NEAR my house!! geesh..I'd never realise that.hahas!! (:
anyways, went there just to buy a cloth bag and shirt another form of donating to the poor hone's.(: i also went there to take a look at those at the shelters.(: I saw a Beagle too!! not sure if gonna get another dog to accompany abby..hmm..shall decide again.(:
fwah..!! it took my mum and me a long time to get a cab as its not easy, still gotta tolerate FEEDING the mosquitoes.)x lor!! anyways, waited patiently to get one.kraz..
after which went to turf city, to meet my mum's friend as she needa get something from her friend. while my sis and i were shopping in turf city Giant. bought wine, dessert, and ingredients for tmw's cooking.(:
yupp and this was SPCA....
turf city..horse!! my surname..!! fwah.... "can i have a cab..??" and it was ME who got the cab..!! hahas!! this was OUR DINNER..!! and yea..ate at bugis st. 's Lerk Thai. omg!! the food..I just HEARTS 'em..(: <33 and it filled my greedy tummy.(: I even had mango gultinous rice for dessert..freaks!! hahas. still the best was the pinapple rice. I fave for that !! fwah..hahas!! just look at the pics i took. DROOL PEOPLE, DROOL!! hahas. sis going straight for her tom yam kway tiao..!! preety mummy..(: and mum's fav green mango appittizer..
kang kong..!! tom yam kway tiao.. my fave!! dig it....!! omg!! friggin' YUM....!! now..more??!!hahas..
okay that's the end.... had a really friggin' schdule today, and im really worn out but im just satisfied!!..(:
and did i mention about home work..okay and its time to dig my work..geesh!!
hola people.(:
may god bless....
can you make me smile from the bottom of my heart..??