>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, July 13, 2007, 7:36 PM

This picture just shows what we did yesteday.(:
GOING one BIG round, & at last hadda head to Mac for lunch. Anyways, im just contented to have lunch with friends.really.(:
im treasuring that moments, & will some also treasure??....
Out there im not sure how much of them treasure times like being together.But i am damn sure i do...!! (x As they live part of my life.
sometimes i just didnt know how to cope with INDIVIDUAL ones... I dont know..Just felt crappy with some(selfishness&ego-s)..hahas!!
i just felt i cant overcome myself with crappy ones.
okay im definitely feeling STRESSED...!!!! and yupp FSP!! im going crazy about it..!! helps pleasE!! argh!!
today was so damn BLACK!! lost my Ez-link card, but wells will get one by tmw!! all thanks to BLACK FRIDAY..!!
anyways, wish me well..really well..
opps and below is what i had been doing with my dearest babe..!!
off to work!!
may god bless....
a kiss from her..<33 Sweet babe..!!
she's just behaving like a norm human kid..!!!!
waiting for lift to desend....
seemed like she wanna GO!!
who's butt is that??!!
awww....its darling's..<3333
she's looking for me..!!
shy tai-tai....(:




~ running wild is my forte ~