
Tuesday, July 10, 2007, 9:45 AM
Yesterday afer class, went to hougang mall for dinner with WeiBoon, Peipei & Guoyuan. The dinner was alrite, due to Im not feeling well,hadda headache. ):
Its been a very very very long time since I've been there. Really long time yea.
The trip to there made me realise things change really fast. GY told me, we just happen to live in a fast changing world.yea.(: He made me realise I've changed too.(:
While on my way home, GY seemed like he wants to follow me home while he forgotten he had to walk the other way with Peipei and WB to home.hahas.(:
took a half an hour journey, and home sweet home.When i reach home, i then realise my sweetest family was waiting for me to start dinner.I JUST HEARTS 'EM....(x
what could be the warmest thing I have within me??!! Im still searching for answers....There may be anwers, and there might not be.So just let things go its nature way ba.(:
May God Bless....
OH!! and my diddy just flown to China,PRAYS AND BLESSES FOR HIM!!!!