>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, July 08, 2007, 3:08 PM

My ACTUAL clothing,but due to my imperfection taste.I changed out of it.(:
Its always a nice day when im out.(:
taken while waiting for my parents to pick me up.(x
Taken outside vivo....
she's dalring of my life...(:







BORED..
MY BUYINGS!!




he's my dad..
and she's my mum..(:
yea yea..here again!
yesterday, met Rere & KJ for registering for driving lessons. Both of us did private studying, therefore its much more cheaper than we expect.(: However, still we needa study hard in order to pass in just ONE goal!!
After the registration, Rere & KJ invited me to join them for lunch.So Sweet.(: hmm,however we really couldnt decide where to head for.OMG!! there's so many fun with them.(: i just love that couple. Finally, we went to vivo for lunch. On the journey there,there was so many funny happenings..the three of us really laughed like hell.And really laughed hard.(:
Finally, we reached vivo & ate SUPERDOG!! the overall service was a lil' disappointing though.We had a pretty good meal.(x then walked around Vivo to get my things.Bought masks and facial for myself & my dearest MUMMY!! spent quite a lot there..anyways, im just paying the price for beauty.(: hahas!! hahas!!
then went a walk to MANGO!! Got my cardigan, but not the originally what i wanted.)x still i bought another type of cardigan still.(: shall head for another round of shopping in Mango at town for my other clothings.(: who'll accompany me!!?? hahas....i just simply HEARTS Mango....
The three of us wanted to watch Transformers, but there wasnt much tickets left.SO SAd!! and so we just walk round Vivo. And Rere and I bought another clothing from Nichii.hmm..I wanted to buy Forever 21 's yellow dressy top.OMG!! FRIENDS!!! LETS HEAD FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF SHOPPING!!!! )X
Oh yar..by the way, support the earth!! use what you need only,ANSWER THE CALL.LIVE EARTH!!!!!
Humans, fragile. Easily taken over by emotions.And as for me, i just couldnt get on with some people lately.Guess THOSE people just live on their own world,and leave some others out.perhaps they are just still Kids dont know what Adults are thinking. And couldnt let Adults enter into their world.
What a saddening situation.And worst, im in it.
I still prefer my own kind.sweeter memories they'll make.


~ running wild is my forte ~