>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
i am so gonna shout out of my lungs..just cant smi...
yeap.and this morning went all the way to SPCA whi...
wah!!!!okay..by this way it seemed im stressed and...
This picture just shows what we did yesteday.(:GO...
okay just got back from outside.Went out with Re &...
The stranger road.... will the lights be guide my...
our "simple" fare.(: honey diddy.... beloved mumm...
My ACTUAL clothing,but due to my imperfection tas...
Guess only him can make my life ring once again.(:...
sometimes im feeling tired.. maybe its the work...
Friday, July 20, 2007, 3:06 PM
me and dearest QING..!!
so bored.....
oppss..real bored..
hahas.. this is joyce..Tang xiao jie..hehe (:
pingping..
she caught me red in hand!!!
okay the above was my silly acts..for being BORED!!
(:
~ running wild is my forte ~