>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
sometimes im feeling tired.. maybe its the work...
simply heart affairs....
Haven been posting for some time.hmm,been doing we...
yupp.Changed my blog skin,AGAIN.wells,it was just ...
ABBY's my life baby!! hahas!!
LOR!! Finally changed the skin.yepp.However,its ju...
waddddssssup??!!!okay feel like im a drunkard,but ...
WHAT THE FREAK!!!! just read my school mail..IF I ...
A small step of each makes a big difference in my ...
Helping is like commiting crimes.Shant be kind no ...
Tuesday, July 03, 2007, 2:49 PM
Guess only
him
can make my life ring once again.(:
smiles for us!!
i love my T01!!
~ running wild is my forte ~