>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
ABBY's my life baby!! hahas!!
LOR!! Finally changed the skin.yepp.However,its ju...
waddddssssup??!!!okay feel like im a drunkard,but ...
WHAT THE FREAK!!!! just read my school mail..IF I ...
A small step of each makes a big difference in my ...
Helping is like commiting crimes.Shant be kind no ...
I really cant stand it anymore!! Im so damn sick!!...
Went to K-Box after lectures.Together with Daren,J...
In the above was just today during when i was in...
WAH!!!!! I am addicted to flu.....wth.)xokay went ...
Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 2:13 PM
yupp.Changed my blog skin,AGAIN.wells,it was just a moment of cureiousity.(:
hmm,anyways,had been off out with friends lately.<33
im just so damned bored!! currently at school doing my work,sobs.only me and peipei.)x..
OFF I FLY.....................
~ running wild is my forte ~