>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, June 08, 2007, 6:47 AM

WHAT THE FREAK!!!! just read my school mail..IF I WERE TO BE ABSENT FOR ANOTHER TIME FOR ONE OF MY MODULES,I WILL BE DEBARRED!!!! WHAT THE FREAKS!!
shit man..meaning i gotta realy concentrate on this CATS AND SPORTS&WELLESS!!!!!!shitty low morale..first yr and this is whats happening to me.hahas.its getting damn shitty.hahas.
and fancy bling at a hour which i should be studying my CM test today!!!! freaks lar.well,meeting Daren and Jeric later on,so gotta prepare my CM and myself now..
shall update again.(: weeeeehhhhheeeee...TODAY's MY LAST Common Test PAPEA!!!!wahahahha..(x
ZHANG DONG LIANG is really bai ma wang zi..hehs.i love him!! wahaha..


~ running wild is my forte ~