>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, June 29, 2007, 8:25 PM

Haven been posting for some time.
hmm,been doing well lately,however today is not MY DAY!! SO....I just let it be.sigh..
anyways, today went to school as usual.BUT!! with high heels on only,hahas.0.0
had a mundane talk today....REALLY DAMN MUNDANE!! Most of us wasnt really into what is the topic or the whole talk was about.lor!!
After the talk,while on the way back to classroom.We took the lift.OMG!! i'll never take with those guys again!! around 10 of us got into the SMALL elvator and squzee in it!! I was like hanging onto YZ, holding him as i was like falling onto Jeric and Weiboon.OMG!! it was a scary incident,REALLY!! anyways,all of us get a hell loads of laugh about it.anyways,i really love this class.They are really my love!!
hahas..(:

okay shall head for my dinner and hangouts.shall update again.(:
may god bless...

~ running wild is my forte ~