>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, May 14, 2007, 10:40 PM

Went to school today,though there's no lectures.Cause its e-learning week,Daren says its emo-learning.dorts.Never mind.
Finally,able to wake up real late.(: Aint any later anyways.hahas.Was suppose to meet Daren,Jerome & Jeric aorund 1??!! Still i met Qing around 2 plus,hahas.Daren nagged at qing & I,but i remembered that i told Daren i will meet him later lo!! wth....*slaps* for Daren.(x
Finally!! Daren got bookings for chalet!! Elated!! If not really gotta hang aound the beach till morning,stupid idea..hahas.(x Thankful for Daren's cousin okay!!Thank God too!!Chalet..Fun..hahas.(:
Then we sat there for round 4-5 hours just to finish our work,done some already but,still NEED HELP!! hope could meet GY,Daren they all again to finish our work....)x within a blink of an eye,its 7 plus.dorts.Promised Mummy would be home for dinner.(x So wasnt able to join Siew Fong, & the guys for dinner.sads rite.But its alrite,i owed them one.Shall pay back sometime.
AND.....WHAT HUSBAND NEVER GO WIFE ALSO DONT WANNA TAG ALONG??!! Just Friends....smack Jerome and Daren lo!! Siew Fong!! how can you help 'em de.....hahas.never mind.Shall make 'em pay back some other time.(:
Oh today,so coincidentally Jeric and i wore green for today.Which cause Daren those guys to....dorts.shant mind.Fun is what friends are after for,next time round sure to "shoot" that Daren & Jerome....
Had laughters for today,hope that all could finish the work given.*prays hard*
*Eyes staring wide into the bed*..*BONG*..here she dreams..
May God Bless.With love....

~ running wild is my forte ~