>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Fancy blogging at timing.CAUSE BLOGGER'S ALRITE!!W...
Okay,finally done my 2 tests for today.I think i d...
Intimidating Smile.(:Scent spreaded all over every...
damn lo!! the blogger was such a mess!! i took rea...
damn!!
im tired already.I wonder if i've hurt the ones.if...
whoots!! finally im HOME!!!!went out with Boon Pen...
yadah,yadah,yadah.i will not let any to stop me fr...
tonight was the variety show.which requires all th...
abby at eastcoast seaside!!*funs*abby's my name.....
Sunday, May 13, 2007, 1:58 AM
Sometimes i ask myself,am i going too overboard towards things.
Is my feelings not holding on,or what.
Shall keep them all back.
Im just being weak.
I cried.
And I left.
我应该是坏还是乖
你喜欢彩色或黑白
你的笑代表拒绝还是等待
答案我解不开
我应该被动或耍赖
你喜欢高山或是海
或许爱来得太快忘了所有对白
~ running wild is my forte ~