>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, May 17, 2007, 4:45 PM

ouch..ouch..ouch..
been having stomachace from yesterday.)x wth.Guess it had to be yesterday's pasta the cheese,and the ice tea effect.
Yesterday,was in class trying to finish our homeworks,and finally we got it finished by like 6pm?? (: anyway,i still got one work to do.So its like,sads.)x oh and thanks to GY and Jeric's help to finish all our work.yea!! I too helped loads to finish okay.(:
After work,went to de-stress ourselves.Dorts.those buai on de,*slaps for you guys* At the last left 5 of us heading towards Cinleisure.Joey,Daren,Jeric's friend and Jeric plus me.On our way there,lame jokes started coming by lo.wth.hahas.We headed to pastamania for dinner,had loads of laughter during dinner.Then went for movie after dinner,thinking we were late.We rushed to the theatre,hahas.In fact we were early.(: Watched "Blades Of Glory",its a damn hilarious movie,really.wanna have a good laugh,watch that.(: After the movies,had a great laugh,it was 10 plus already.We walked towards train and head for home.(:
Had enjoying my days afterall.(:
Sigh.today is my last chance to finish my work.)X. hope i will be able to finish ba.(:
im just looking forward to tmw.(:
loves..May God bless.
may my life be blessed once again,with all "these"..



Ping,you know it well.Still im uncertain.Fear is what i can describe.(:

had a dream,full of fear.watching you holding someone else's hands.passing me by.staring at the sun i passed out....


~ running wild is my forte ~