Okay,finally done my 2 tests for today. I think i did badly for my CM,due to unable to understand the questions.dorts.I was SO DAMN UPSET!! sigh.But its all over,just hoping i will pass!!awww....Good thing all my friends were with me & kept comforting me,still i felt bad.sigh.)x Anyways,after test "CareBear" was going through cumulative frequency."CareBear" was so LOUSY,making most of us confuse about the cumulative frequency,guess its time for self-learning.Damn it. When we went to question "CareBear",he was so damn hilarious,man.I mean his actions!!Making Jeric & me kept laughing followed by others!!dorts.hahas.(: haiyo,then Peiyi,Wanqing & I got treated like maid lo.Needa help all the guys to go buy food as they want to stay in class to play DOTA!!wth....They even plan to ask us buy drinks for 'em,FREAKS!! fortunately Jeric helped to speak up,"ONLY FOOD NO DRINKS!!".hahas.thanks ya..*slaps* 'em real hard!! Jeric & I hadda shout to each other lo,cause he promised to teach me FSP!! *slaps* him..hahas,in the end we kept laughing & saying:"why do we have to shout ar??!!" hahas.dorts lo. In the end,before going to FSP test he ask me to sit beside him to be able to look at his answers!!hahas.hahas.He even helped me to take my laptop to the Class.hahas.hahas.(: But i got slap real hard on the head BY DAREN CHIA!!)x stud him lo.*smacks* him!! And he wouldnt let me peep at his answer,in the end,still got corrected by Jeric & I.hahas.*slap you lo,DAREN!!* Sitting in between the two Daren & Jeric will make me mad lo!!So many fun things which i cant write here,but stored in my memories!!(: anyways,today i really wanna THANK JERIC!! for all those help,including taking my laptop & causing to bang the swinging door unto someone,hahas.i really appreciate!!!! And to my dearest peiyi weiboon wanqing ruiping to make all things happen in my life.(: may my life be filled always,never empty with all "these".... T01 you guys rocks!! may god bless.<33