>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, May 09, 2007, 10:43 PM

Intimidating Smile.(:
Scent spreaded all over everywhere i walked.
Im really elated that the no attitude problem,hearts you....
And im really touched by care and concern given to me,aint easy to come by.And i treasure it loads.(:

Being that there's 2 tests tomorrow!! sigh.hope Guoyuan and hope Jeric would teach the girls and me.)x GY!!mark your words hurr..If not *slaps* for you lo.Even though you treat us free drinks!! hahas.(: THANK YOU LO!!!! aint my classmates just so helpful in ways....Really hearts 'em.<33>
okay really got wore out today.Went all the way to meet Fabian for his things,hahas at first when i pick up his call.OMG!! i forgotten who is Fabian,shuts lo. Nearly got slaps by him,hahas.Sorry friend.... *snores*..OPPS..hahas!!
*Extremely elated yet Tired.*<33>
May god bless....

~ running wild is my forte ~