>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, May 28, 2007, 12:31 AM






















































In the above was just today during when i was in GY's house.(: Daren,Peiyi,Weiboon and me went to GY's house at Sengkang to do our work!! WP and FSP.Darn i don't know how to do the FSP later part,i really suck in that.sigh.saddening man.It was suppose to be a date for movies in home,turning out to be homework-ing.NOW tell me,is poly life still slacking??!! NO WAY!! its tedious and even suffering than secondary life,howeer much more of a freedom life.You'll lose one when you gain another.Win-win situation hurr.*slaps*

anyways,i really thank Daren and GY for helping out my WP. And i really got Daren confused with my WP.I too myself got so darn confused!! wahahaha!! but really grateful that he was there to help.(x


GY!!!!!! OUR SAVIOR!!! wahaha.I'm really glad that I've known him.Cause he's really a AWESOME guy!!although i regret not knowing him earlier!! hahas,and i didn't intending him to help us do so many things.GRATEFUL!!!!


During homework-ing,we were like going crazy!! cause we were cracking our brains trying to solve problems appearing in WP.it made us all crazy!! the above pictures tell a thousand words.(P.S. i got a pimple on my faceeeee.)hahas.Went home at round 10 plus,it was so american time when i got home.And tmw's there's still lectures in the morning.Hope i don't oversleep man.Shall continue my work tmw.hehs.(x

aights.Needa sleep man.I'm really unwell.Very unwell.thanks for those who concerned about me.<33>

concern wins over all things in the current situation.Will this feelings poring out to me as always.(:


~ running wild is my forte ~