>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
im tired already.I wonder if i've hurt the ones.if...
whoots!! finally im HOME!!!!went out with Boon Pen...
yadah,yadah,yadah.i will not let any to stop me fr...
tonight was the variety show.which requires all th...
abby at eastcoast seaside!!*funs*abby's my name.....
this evening brought Abby darling back to see Dr.D...
aights.slept at 3am last night,and woke up at 830a...
What if i tell you that its fear i felt within me,...
aights.im much sober now.as i wasnt just then.Woke...
i think im lil' outta my mind,writting at such str...
Monday, May 07, 2007, 11:18 PM
damn!!
~ running wild is my forte ~