>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, May 14, 2007, 12:03 AM

13 may '07
Happy Mothers' Day to all Mummies all over the world.(:
Me loves mummy always..<3333
i got a prestigious bag for mummy,its her style.She liked it.(:
aint all mothers's always the best & they deserve more than what they should get.hahas.(:
Anyways,today went to grandma's house to celebrate mothers' day.had BUFFET!! hahas.how lucky am i to be born in this BIG family.(: hugs and kisses to my dearest grandma.
I really ate to my fills,had a small gathering talk with all my family members.All my aunts were really hilarious people,for such a long time i havent been able to see my grandma smile so widely.I really love her that much.(:
Played with Isabelle,my 3yr-old lil' cousin.Really had so much fun with her,she's really my babe.(: hugged her real tight.hahas.love ya!!(:
the night ended with playing and gossiping.hahas.I JUST LOVE MY FAMILY!!<33>
happy mothers' day to all,okay.
mummy,youre the best..<33
*yawns*..tired..)x
may god bless...

wodeaiqing

下着雨让尘气稀释回忆

我靠着你不出声音

看着你看着斑驳的甜蜜爱你

困住你也困住我自己

我那躲也躲不掉的微妙伤口

隐隐作痛你

那戒也戒不掉的甜蜜借口

也让我精神腐朽

说你爱我变成一种问候

不如趁早放手把爱坠落让满地

鲜红说你爱我变成一种折磨

不用陪我走到最后

我承担不起你的承诺




~ running wild is my forte ~