>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, April 22, 2007, 11:26 PM

abby at eastcoast seaside!!*funs*
abby's my name..<3*grins*
ramping through my dirty clothes than rubbish.aint that wise either..^^
she and her play ball.her fav,plaything.*smiles*
argh!!she kissed me.*honours*^^
Basically been really busy with my school life.(:

I'm really glad that I've made tons of friends over at my campus.hahas.Its been a week since I've been in campus.Well campus life is really busy,due to the schedule though.Was listening to talks and lectures doing homework on the spot.quite free at times.hahas.my class was such a hilarious batch.we even chat online even though we are just few foots away.inane yeah,but fun!! hahas.and by chatting online i came across something which,hahas.well never mind.oh wells....

could manage to take bus with Vivian and ping at times,but not everytime.I'm starting to miss them so so so much.bits and pieces i really do.argh.but i know someday we will meet and soon.(: *prays hard*

ya know sometimes my school people are sort of like crazy??!!?? hahas.well cant really explain well,gotta experience it on self.hahas.but overall,i love them all.(: im still trying hard to get myself comfortable with life in the campus,cause it takes time to adapt.For like Rome wasnt built in a days time,so same goes for me.although sometimes i feel uneasy.i wonder if its the different people im meeting and different enviroment makes me sone how uneasy then.dont know why i felt fear within at times,but got ease when i talked to my darling friends.(:

im really hoping everything will do well,may god bless.


Even though it seems that i have everything but i cant pretend that i dont see without you,that without you my life is incomplete.all the materials cant amount to you.i really cant pretend that i dont see that without you,im incomplete.


~ running wild is my forte ~