finally the day for everyone to separate their ways have arrived.Perhaps the day is we the day which many have expected but not in this way,really.hmm,while being posted to a new direction,guess I'll experience in my new pathway.
No matter how lil' confidence i have in myself,and so damn unwilling to take the path,I'm still gonna go on and hang on.argh..
I'm very exhilarated that I've gotten into a school same with dear Vivian,whereas sad as Re and us have to part.awww..still nothing changes our reputation as friends.(:
what more can you ask for when you had a great tuition teacher who came along in your life.(: guess i knew kervin for 3 years,he was good at teaching mathematics,and also sometimes helped me in other subjects like physics and English.i appreciate everything he has done.(: I'm glad that after i graduate we're friends.(: thanks,Cher.(:
aights,wanna ask if hanging out and watching late night movies,is that what guys always ask a girl to do.argh..no matter what,thanks for asking.(: and i prefer my own natural plain water.(:
had a heart to heart talk with mummy this night,heart-healer,that's her middle name.eh as everyone knows that at our age,sure to have "fan nao xin shi" hehs.(: thanks to her im "sort of" trouble-free.hehs.love ya mummy.(:
however,I'm a solitary human.(: how contradict.ha.
may god bless,and also wish that everyone could stay in good health.(:
to me,i neither feel sad nor happy,I'm just emotionless at this stage.
to me,you're just nothing.and the three words no longer work for me.
xie xie ni de ai.
i think I'm hurting you when things just goes on like this.(:
don't blame me for all these its the devils who played you out.blame it on one's luck.(: