>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, March 26, 2007, 8:00 PM

aights.slept at 3am last night,and woke up at 830am this morning.hell.but I'm still energetic as ever.(:
was suppose to meet Vivian and ping on the bus 154,but i missed it as i walked the wrong directions.BUT I've learnt my lesson,and i think smart.hahas.(: eventually gotta take a cab to there.As i was chatting with the uncle who drove me there,my mind was in a whirl and starts to think why are there so many pros in spore?? they studied so damn smart!! whereas many of my friends and i stand average.argh....wth.
anyways,managed to meet up with Vivian and ping.(: DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG IS NP??!!?? hell,almost took my breath away when i saw the buildings.OMG!! and i SWEAR I'm gonna drive a car there,walking is such a hassle there,as the buildings are you know,FAR.ha.and i already prepared a car after my license passed.(: anyways was blessed,as all of our own people study there,we're just studying next block to one another.loves....(:
went to the conventional hall to take a look at the notebooks,Dear Lord we got SWAMPED by people there.Jeez..hmmm.aights and i gotta say the promoters there are damn guilible.ha.which persuaded Vivian and i to purchase a acer notebook.i wanted to purchase a 2k plus notebook for i need a high performance notebook.hmm wells,eventually i bought the same notebook as Vivian as recommended.1.8k.(: will pick them up on wed.awww.(: finally one thing settled.what about the rest??!!?? hmm.wait.hahas.(:
then planned to travel to town,it was so inconvenient though.still managed to "survive" through the long journey to town.(:
we were so damn famished then,dropped off at cine.wanted to head for long john but in the end,its "CHICAGO STEAKS" we had.(: yums yums. ordered spaghetti and sandwich for myself and the two darlings one had seafood platter and the other fish n' chips.the portion was so damn huge!! needed help from both Vivian and ping darling.hahas.(: then sat there to enjoy the food and ambiance.cool it....(: had a couple of fun jokes,and what surprises me is to found out that someone's lying.JUST WATCH YOUR BACK,aights.KMJYdarling.(: hmm,whatever I've heard i will keep in in my mind.I ONCE SWORE,that ONE MORE time catching you.you jolly know well,you're not forgiven.(:
okies.had a walk in town,saw PSP!! swear im gonna get it someday..accompanied ping to get her phone as it had gone for service.while waiting for the phone to get ready went outside for a walk and witnessed that something had happened to some part of lucky plaza,which lured the ambulance and police cars.hope its just a small case.(:
home sweet home then.mummy's cooking had lured me home.hahas.*wonders*
had fun with Vivian and ping,love them loads.(: glad to be in the same school with them(:
i miss Rere loads,gonna meet her tmw,hope Vivian could come along before her work shift starts.(:
this is how my day ends today.
may god bless....
thoughts:
a smile is all i need to forget everything that once bothered me.(:

~ running wild is my forte ~