
Sunday, March 11, 2007, 9:38 PM
Abby's drooling..(:
come on!spare me some food....


aights.while i was cooking something for myself to eat,see what i caught.(: darling Abby was like jumping around me trying to get some food from me!! in the end i had to keep her "behind bars".hahas.(: while i was taking pics she kept going for my hand phone strap.aww.craps.(:
aights,after i complete my chicken noodles,(not instant noodle) is SELF-MADE!! so satisfied.(: i spared baby some soup,hehs.she was like "can i have some more.."hahas.ITS TRUE!! I'm not being cruel to her,i did spare her yogurt aights.HEATH LY lo!! (:
anyways,that's how i spent my afternoon,home.
during evening i headed out to shop with my parents.(: bought loads of clothings,the Dorothy Perkins 69 bucks dress hanged me to death.but I'd just love it.(: money ain't a problem.just the lifestyle you're living through.(:
mentioning that,guess I've got something to say..
I needa know how much more disappointments would led to a humongous expectation.guess i no longer wanna expect anything from my beloved friends.time and again leading me to disappointments,i really know not how to handle them already.perhaps telling myself not to expect will be the greatest reward to myself."Every man for themselves",true enough.MONEY is important to them,whilst spending time with friends weigh less than expected.guess this is how the world goes.
until now I'm just expecting a heart-warming card,guess this is really a empty hope.
then tell me what am i suppose to expect from friends....
or what friends expects from me..
I've done my piece,coming along with a question "HOW LONG IS FOREVER,FOR FRIENDS?" I've got the answer for relationships already and its nice,now i just want an answer for that question.
and this is how my day ends.
may god bless.