>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 11:50 PM

wells,went to the bank in the sun-scorching afternoon.Realised that the bank service is SO MUCH MORE FASTER!! as i went over to China not long ago and my complaint was only er..its dirty there everyone works on their own space.-_-' anyways,i met my two aunts there.(: its kinda happy to see them as I've not seen them looonnnnggg.(:
Then met dear son at around 6 plus,to pass him the GODIVA chocs,which costs around 60 bucks??!!?? oh wells,at the end that stupid jerk took it all for himself and left nothing for dear son,ARGH!! whatever,glad took son for dinner first.sigh.Was suppose to meet Mr Kevin at around 8 plus yet since i pass the things to dear son,so i wont wanna meet him.(:
I once mentioned to Mr Kevin that i give chocs to people those i dislike.HE ACTUALLY REMEMBERED!! OMG!! i didn't mean that,it was only on some special occasions ,you see.BUT it doesn't really mean I DISLIKE YOU.sigh.it was just a gift for apology,nothing else.sigh.why you....im just....): what a misunderstanding.
As i said some people are born to dislike you from the first sight,yet theres still a crowd which would like and support you.(: so just head for the ones who loves you.Just survive bacause theres someone loves you.(:
may god bless.

hen bao qian bu xi huan ni shi wo de xuan ze dan ye qing ni liang jie,wo bu shi you yi shang hai ni.

and im hating you more.(:

~ running wild is my forte ~