>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


unpredictable me.(:
Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 2:42 AM

It just happened that i deleted all things concerned.Sleepless nights made me hate the night.nothing but just emotions.
WHAT THE HELL WRONG'S WITH ME??!!?? In actual fact i too got confused.I hated the work so much yet I'm getting myself try one last time,and i met an unreasonable spoilt brat.Oh god,what a life I'm in.
Thanks to mummy and daddy for their unconditioned love,didn't force me to go back to work.and wanting to send me to study.I appreciate that.I will go for it just wanna have a one last try.(:
regarding that spoilt jerk,guess tmw's our last meet.been having loads of last meets.(: anyways,just wanna pass somethings to clear the apology and leave.Guess i just didnt like him.(:
an annoying lil bro and hateful friend to me is him.thats what mr kevin means to me.(: There will be people born to hate you dislke you,still theres a crowd who would love and suppot you.Just go on with the ones who loves and support you..what a fatal truth.Guess ignorance is bliss hurr.(:

dui wo er yan,ni zhi bu guo shi yi ge zai pu tong bu guo de hao you.Dan wo que hai shi na yang de bu xi huan ni.ke shi wo yi ran dang ni shi wo de pu tong peng you.(:

and im hating you more(:

~ running wild is my forte ~