>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


unavail....
Saturday, January 27, 2007, 6:28 PM

hmm,wells not posting my fun acts lately.oh wells,its a never mind!!
okies.just got back a couple of days ago from my loonnnggg trip,hahas.been sleeping like a log lately.apparently for no reason.(: just keeps on waking up at unusual timings.hahas.perhaps just aint use to somethings.
firstly met up with mr kevin and my dearest son,Noel.poor son,got skin infection,sigh.skin got kinda worse??!!?? but after applying medication,it'll get better.hahas.*praying hard.*and i don't owe you anything okies,mr kevin.Bet that will be our last time meeting.ha..
then met up with my two darlings,Rere and Yuanyuan.love them loads!! though i was quiet throughout,still i love spending time with you guys!!hugs and kisses..
got myself three jobs at the same time again??!!?? oh wells,just keep myself busy cause just hate spend money now and then.hahas.is that rux??!!?? OMG!! wells,just wanna save some extra cash for my parents.(: and also get somethings for myself.(: I'm starting work tmw,so soon alrites.i hate to waste my time with things that are not worth my time with.(:
i learnt loads from my dad during the trip,which i may execute in my life.he's a great teacher,and I'm a great learner.hahas!! anyways,i got myself a luggage of bags,shoes and also clothing.how nice!!(: alrites,gotta go for my dinner with........hahas..(:

and im hating you more.(:

~ running wild is my forte ~