2/12/06 THANKS AUNTIE JOO GUEK FOR HER YUMMY LUNCH TREAT!!!!!! THANKS TO PEOPLE AROUND ME SHOWER ME WITH WONDERFUL LOVE!!! i am really thankful to people around me,kept on showering me with love.really thankful.*touched.* Things wasn't going well within me for couple of months.Was once so lost and confused,barely thought i couldn't see through the days.In bad shape,hurr.yupp.indeed.How many really knows how much i was hurting and suffering inside.I barely show them out yet,feelings and emotions cant hide from some.I was once thinking how much does my life cost,it cost everyone's love for me i realise.(: Liife's worthwhile now. I once said to someone,i live for him.But now i dont think its neccssary.But Everything I once said to him,it still valids till the very end,yet..(: Cause there's another to live for him.Others doesn't matter anymore.Really doesn't anymore. WHY SO DARN EMO TODAY??!?? ha.I was *touched* by some and some's actions,therefore yar.SUDDEN EMO LARX!! hehs.(: Its alrite to get DAMNING EMO at times.Proving im still human.(: I really cant imagine without all of THESE people around me,whats life gonna be.Dear God will my life path change if i hadn't met them.No answers to that ever. Met new friends,siak ching and also si han,both nice friends.Si han smiles like silly to me everytime.hahas.Thank God for everything.(: There's gotta be more to life.ain't it.(: I hope all things are gonna turn out good not bad.I've been down on the rollar coaster,when am i going up again.