>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


see things people could never see.
Friday, December 08, 2006, 2:30 PM

Hng..
baby youre my love.(:
o.O looking at us??!!??

okies..woke up late afternoon missed work.gurrr..sure to be shoot tmw.argh..anythings its my own faults anyways.Im just too bored then just took some silly pics with baby.load it up aftermath.yar im just idling at home okies..anyways,just saw something hmm relatively concerning to me on a particular website.just wanna shout out what i felt!! take it or leave it.Durh!!

Upon seeing the 8 letter words written there,i might assume its .. whatever it may seem to be.Sometimes it just makes people who were involved to take some time to see and learn about it.But glad that it was shoutout.I just see things people could never see.Not unfair,its just i use my heart to feel rather than mind.So use the heart then,eventually might feel someday sometime.

Goodbye to you Goodbye to everything i once knew...


~ running wild is my forte ~