>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


piece of good and bad news.what a reality!
Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 1:01 AM




Two wonderful pics taken when my dear baby was sleeping.(:

Good news comes FIRST!! met vinee for lunch in the afternoon then attended a training lesson around city area,was damn tired though.And Mr Jimmy even nearly made me faint.what the....But a thought of vinee and my dear beagle baby made me energetic again!! hahas.While having lunch vinee was super duper lame,talking to him its like always making me laugh.He never fails to makes me smile,awe..hmm others also can make me smile easily lar.hehs.(: he attended the training with me even.durh him!! hilarious things kept coming up incessantly,nice one vinee!! Met Mr calvin,he was damn hilarious and was able to make me laugh throughout the whole session.hehs.(: which sort of made vinee a lil' jealous!! opps...hahas.gotcha lar.anyways,thanks for reacting that way.hahas. Eh.you ate up all my sweet leh,and i warned you its SOUR!! hahas.anyways,the way you ate the sweet and today's lunch,cute.hahas.vinee liked sweets so damn much that i bought two sweets for him.that guy horr..I laughed like hell when i look at his funny expression.hahahas.(: Next timw treat you to SWEETER SWEETS lar.hahas.

Tmw I was asked to attend the training lesson once again,vinee is coming too!! Even ask me to go because of him,sort of like he's the main reason for attending my training lesson.durh!! yar lar.wei le jian ni okies!! hahahaha.we're both too much of a joke man.anyways,its a nice evening spent with him.vinee,my appointment!!!! hahas.(: Oh yar,really thanks vinee for your greatest concern when I'm lost and confused.Don't worry too much,everything will be fine and even better tmw.cause GOD IS MY WAY!!!! hahas.(:

hmm.okies bad news comes LAST!! cause i hate to spoil my everything!! Was betrayed once and over again,one is already like that.Same goes for the other.I was suppose to HATE the PEOPLE,yet i chose to LET ALL THINGS GO!!!! i opened an mail which uncle Bernard had sent me,touched my heart.and it made me realise that i can Rather spend my time doing something MORE MEANINGFUL compared to HATE SOME PEOPLE!! GOD'S THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE,I ENTRUST THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD. I BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH.

I really wonder do i ever cross your mind,or I'm a monstrous creature to some that gotta avoid me for damn sure.ha.anyways,get a life,find some things better to do than that.May god bless.

i needed you every single second,i even thought and dreamt of you.but when it comes to reality I'm facing it,i could never........


~ running wild is my forte ~