>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


awe...TIRED!!
Thursday, December 07, 2006, 1:47 AM

DAMN IT!! I'm like so blur today.Perhaps its because i chatted with Vinee for 10 whole hours,until this morning 8 plus?? what the...okies.we then both agree to head back for some sleep.an hour or two.ITS STILL SLEEP!! Durh!!We both saw the sun rise together through the phone.LAME!! But overall it was hilarious,i ask him to think of the sky he thinks of him.*whacks!*
Vinee even SANG for ME!! *honoured!!* awe... love him lar.He sang 5566 songs and "sakura" too.In future he will be doing the same just for me.hehs.(:
Vinee made me laugh until stomach ache last night.Loads of hilarious stuffs even came up man.Nearly cant tahan him.Durh!! He even tempt me with loads of mouth-watering delicacies.Darn him!! I almost went over to his house just for the DELICACIES!! anyways,i will be treated in near future.By Vinee!! hahas.HE OWE ME okies!! hahas.(:
anyways today im just being sotong for a day.Ping even SUAN-ED my smile,seemingly like in love.hahas.Im not!! im just over the moon thats all.Ping even said,"yar okies i forgive PEOPLE are in LOVE!!".hahas.okies.im speechless..yupp,tmw gonna meet vinee again,im waiting for his craps to come.bleah!!oh yar,i dont understand why vinee always wanted me to be sit at the office.its bored you know.*scratching head*.yar okies,always want me to see you or you want to see me.hahas.what the.....DAMN LAME..
whatever,needa my beauty sleep.tmw cant be late for the meet-up again!! haahas..Call me the "late queen"!!


Drop whatever that's in the past,step into your own future.that's the best not only for oneself,its better for the other parties too.i am my own possession.i don't belong to anyone no more.

~ running wild is my forte ~