>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


my mr nice guy.(:
Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 12:48 AM

I was SUPER DUPER TIRED today.So lost today,seemed to have lost my soul.hahas.Was hanging with a couple of friends.Mr Casper,Mr Wee xiang and Mr Daniels.all nice guys.Of coruse met Ms Sharon AGAIN!! so elated!! and Im really thankful to Mr Daniel today,he was superb.kinda always afraid i will be left out in the conversation.hmmm,wells thanks for that.
While having a great hangout,my gastric pain suddenly acts up.that was when everyone ask if i was okies.seemingly my soul has leave my body.hahas.Just some act ups guys.Really great friends they are,Keng Liang kept on asking if i were okies.silly mr monk!! hahas.he looks nice okies.hmmm.
I was freezed to death almost,my HE kept asking if i was okies,I burrr to him.He laughed.Meaning showing no concern to me.Evil guy! No larx.he's a great guy.mr nice guy you know..Afraid i was uncomfortable,kept playing wit h me.Even messaged me when i was just only few meters away?? hahas.nice of him.He was pretty worried when upon hearing im feeling a lil unwell.SWEET!!! love yar lar.Even asked someone to send me home when he has to stay back at office to handle somethings.nice and sweet of him.i like his company with me.thats when chemistry begins.(:
words cant say much what a love can do.(:
argh.tmw still gotta work.and hand him my schedule in order to see him and hang out again.awe.stop asking for my schedule.hate you lehs.hahas.

I wonder if you were happy with... As i've seen it for myself.It seemed to me that way.Saying more would just cause misunderstandings.Just want you to live happily in your own world.Take Care.
Im already stepping outta my shadows,im thankful for him.My him.(:

~ running wild is my forte ~