>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


breakingssss...
Wednesday, November 29, 2006, 2:16 AM

28/11/06

JUST BREAK MY LIMBS!!!!
Had gastric pain whole day,hardly can smile.durh!! complaint my whole day to Niceee over the phone,made him worried to hell.sorry lar.now my eyes even went red.what the.... perhaps I'm just lack of sleep.or whatsoever.No worries vineee.hahas.Running and standing had been my whole day doings.some more was being ATTACKED,anyways its after work fun so its alright.i got back my revenge too!! hahas.
Niceee was teaching me to rebel my boss,EVIL GUY!!!! but maybe i will take your words into considerations.hahas.hmmm...my gastric argh..is sort of like killing me,torturing me in pain.seemingly to let me experience slow death.hahas.
During working,i've been listening to Jay Chou's songs from his new album over and over again.A few made me slow down my footsteps,yar EMOTIONS!! but im over and done already.Due to Shasha kept asking me to fasten my doings.gurrrr....
tmw i will be working like hell too.anyways its the path and road i chose to walk,whatever ups and downs i'll take it in.Thank God for everything.Really thankful.(:
I miss my DEARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I wonder if lying is a habit which turns in.everything that I've seen tells the whole story,even my feelings differentiated the truth and lies.yet denied and was placed lies in it.Gradually its hard for me to believe that,words said are true.I wonder when would people just stop lying to me.Even when the truth hurts,I'd rather know the truth at least i will and anyone else will definitely feel better.perhaps its just my own personal feels,but sigh...............

~ running wild is my forte ~