>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


too little,too late.
Thursday, October 05, 2006, 8:25 PM

Under meditation lately.What is the effects of the strong haze on each and every being.Mine.not worthy to be mentioned.A fool insist to go on thier own way,yet a wise listens to good advices given and decide but your stand goes with your faith and your own stand not affected by others.which catergoery are you in.
Everything,whatever it may be I came with too little and too late.

God,what are you trying to show me.trying to teach or preach me.I may not understand now though.But in near future yes.

Unsaid words,wont be able to hear it anymore.

~ running wild is my forte ~