Woke up damn early,before the sun burns my butt.Was suppose to go school,however,Ms Tay was on MC.sigh.no lesson no fun.opps.hahas(: Go ahead and scream at me,cause I was unable to hear you.Darn it! I really hope things would be alright really alright.I felt quite uneasy about that.weird.yar.Everything's in my sight.I prefer to stay where Im standing now,as though I know nothing at all.Oblivious of things,Its better to everyone.cause Im in no position to say anything,believe me.Mistakes i've made,i'll make it up to you as long as you're in my life.if you were to ask me what thing is that,NOTHING JUST NOT RELATIONSHIP THINGY.(a large amt of friends THOUGHT i was troubled by that,honestly not.thanks friends!) hahas.Im just unwilling to speak out here.:P whatever. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 17 LAOBAN!!!! BLESS HIM!! MAY GOD GRANT HIS WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!!LUCKS FOR YOUR EXAM,LAOBANAND ONE LAST THING,MY SALARY.HAHAS(: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR DEAR GIRL,MELISSA!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU YAR.BLESSING ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES TO COME TRUE.