>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


sweet concern.
Saturday, October 21, 2006, 6:30 PM















Pettie lil' cute!!















By professionist,my lil' sis.Love her creation!!*muacks*


Had been quite lazy lately to blog.Loads of stuffs happened though.Im so unwilling to say,hahas.But Something else Im delighted to say.Daddy had been nagging loads lately.Claiming Im worrying him.hehs.thanks Dad.ayeaye.Someone claims that women are the ones who usually nags,and was surprised to hear my Dad to nag.Gottcha! hahas.Been kinda ill lately,but Im still so vibrant.hahas.
Oh yar.thanks my dear girl for that sweet concern,really thank her for that.Promise to date you after my papers!! Troubled lately.NOPE.No way Im screwing up my own vibrant life!! Therefore just worry not.Still need to push myself to reach for the past me,the girl who was in tip-top condition me.Almost there. (: thanks really thankful to have you as a part of my life!!
I was pretty shocked today to hear that my dad's client view my blog,hahas.welcome welcome.Daddy,stop complaining okies.hehs.(:
okies.gotta run for my exam.Give me a lil' try & it will be.May God bless!!

Every now and then I run through my list ,and you were there.A smile hangs on it.A crystal flower.A dancing Teddy bear,is what I ask of.And I lack of.Im having no sense of honor cause Im waiting for these two items to be sent to me.Worth that.Same goes for everyone.(:
Outta of all phrases in the world,I just got mesmerized by the sentence...I cant say.Somehow just ahpeugae nahl oolrimnida.


~ running wild is my forte ~